Search Engine Optimization/SEO

 

Do you want your business to be found online?

As we’ve stated, SEO is critical for the success of your business.  Our only goal when it comes to SEO is to get your business listed on page 1 of Google.  Why page one and not page 2?  Because nobody looks at anything past page 1.  

Good SEO is far more than just optimizing your website for search engines.  In fact, that accounts for only about 20% of an SEO plan.  The other 80% is achieved with Google Analytics, Keywords, Key Tags, Backlinks, Continuous content creation, Social Media, reviews.  The list goes on and on.  

Friends, we will never lie to you or tell you or tell you that we can do something we cannot.  Here is the first truth.  SEO is not cheap.  EVERYONE pays for SEO and depending on your business some pay more than others.  As a designer and developer, even we pay for SEO.  There is no free way of getting a full SEO plan without paying.  Here’s another truth.  SEO takes time.  Anyone that tells you they can get you ranked number 1 on Google over night is a liar or the owner of Google.

Before You Invest

As a new business or an established business this is how you should approach SEO.  Ask yourself, “Is it worth spending $500 or $5000 a month in SEO if it will generate $1000 or $10,000 in revenue?  SEO is NOT a place to look for the rock bottom deals; SEO is all about getting the best value.

SEO Level 1

No Contract
$250/Month
  • Two key words researched
  • Home page optimized
  • Home page content creation
  • One 500 word blog per month

SEO Level 2

No Contract
$500/Month
  • Five keywords researched
  • Three pages optimized
  • Home page content creation
  • Four 500-1000 word blogs per month
  • Backlink research
  • Competitor keyword research
  • Google My Business optimized
  • Google Review Fast link created
  • Yelp Business created
Like Us